Oaklawn Cemetery is a lovely, calm and unassuming space backing onto Jordan Harbour rich with history. It now stands where the Methodist Church was built in 1859. The church, now known as Jordan Station United Church, has since relocated across the road and records have been maintained since 1882 when the lots first sold. Land has been added over the years to the site of the many early burials, with some monuments dating back as early as 1848. The cemetery received its current name in 1907.
- Limited in-ground traditional/full burial lots
- In-ground cremation burial lots
- Outdoor estate/family columbaria for cremated remains
- Memory walls
- Scatter garden
- Commemorative options