The Town of Lincoln’s indoor track is located that the Fleming Centre. Use of the track is FREE and all ages are welcome.
- May-September – Monday-Friday 8:30am-9:30pm, Saturday & Sunday 8:30am-5:30pm
- September-November – Daily 8:30am-10:00pm
- November-May – Daily 6:30am-10:00pm
- Closed: all statutory holidays except for Family Day
- The track may be closed for special events
- FREE annual memberships are available for participants 13 years and older and can be obtained online through your PlayLincoln Account or in person at the Fleming Centre.
- Participants under 13 years of age must be accompanied by an adult with an active membership.
- All persons using the track must have a membership.
- All persons using the indoor track must complete the participant waiver. Waivers only need to be completed once for the season. Participants under the age of 18, must have the waiver completed by a parent/guardian.
- All ages are welcome to use the track. Participants under 13 years of age must be accompanied by a guardian over the age of 16 years.
- Participants are required to follow the indoor track directional signs posted:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday – Participants follow counter clockwise rotation.
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – Participants will follow clockwise rotation.
- Stretching is not permitted on the track.
- Be aware of others on the track and travel in a single line.
- As a safety precaution, faster participants must use the outline lane & slower participants the inside lane.
- Food or drinks are not permitted on the track. Water bottles are permitted.
- Shirts and closed toe shoes are required to be worn at all times.
- No spectators allowed on the track.
- No throwing or tossing items from or on the indoor track.
- For participant safety, no climbing, hanging or sitting on the inside guard rail.
- Lockers are provided for personal belongings. The Town of Lincoln is not responsible for loss, theft or damage to personal property.
- No bikes, scooters, inline skates, skateboards or recreational devices are permitted on the track. Stollers are permitted.
- Following your activity, please collect all belongings and discard any garbage.
Inside Lane: 183m or 600ft
Outside Lane: 189m or 620ft
Number of laps per kilometre
- Inside lane: 5.5
- Outside lane: 5.3
Number of laps per mile
- Inside lane: 8.8
- Outside lane: 5.5