Immediate Assistance

If the Town of Lincoln does not have jurisdiction over an issue you are concerned about, here is a reference list of partner agencies that have oversight in Lincoln. 

Ministry of Environment 

Niagara Escarpment Commission

Niagara Peninsula Conservation Authority 

Niagara Public Health

Niagara Regional Police Services

  • 45 Clarke St, Grimsby, ON L3M 3H3 
  • Grimsby Department  
  • 905-945-2211 
  • Website

Spills Action Centre

  • 416-325-3000 
  • 1-800-268-6060 
  • Website

Niagara SPCA