Please refer below to the Noise Exemption Permit application (NEP). When all information required is submitted with the application, it will be reviewed and you will be provided with a permit number for reference. Submissions must be made at least 45 days prior to planned event.
*Please review the Noise Control By-law for additional information.
1. Complete NEP application form with all required accompanying information:
- site plan
- cover letter
2. Receive Noise Exemption Permit reference number.
3. Remit payment payment for your Noise Exemption Permit as follows:
- Cash (at the finance counter in Town Hall – please provide Permit Number)
- Cheque (by mail, in person, or deposited into the After Hours drop box at Town Hall. Please reference the Permit Number on the cheque)
- Debit (at the Finance counter in Town Hall – provide the Permit Number)
- Credit Card (in person or call 905-563-2799 ext 505 – a 3% convenience fee will be charged. Permit Number must be provided)
- E-Transfer (email firstname.lastname@example.org – include Permit Number and address in the message.)
4. Provide draft of Notification Letter to identified surrounding properties for review, as a condition for final approval of permit. The surrounding properties will be identified by Town staff during the process.
- Within Urban Boundary 60m radius of source property (event location).
- Outside Urban Boundary 250m radius of source property (event location).
5. final approval and provided Noise Exemption Permit with conditions or refusal of Noise Exemption Permit application.
Noise Exemption Permit Application Form
Please complete the below webform to submit a Noise Exemption Application. If you prefer to fill out a hard copy/PDF form, complete the following Noise Exemption Permit Application Form, and submit via email to MLE@lincoln.ca, or drop off at Town Hall (4800 South Service Rd, Beamsville).
For more information, please contact Municipal Law Enforcement at MLE@lincoln.ca.