The Town is encouraging electronic submission of applications, where possible. Please see instructions below.
Submitting your development applications online
- For planning applications, please use this email
- For Engineering Permit application form submissions, please contact (905) 563-2799 ext. 234
Please note that a maximum of 20 MB can be accepted. If your file sizes are larger than this, please upload to a file transfer service of your choice (e.g., wetransfer, dropbox) and include the link to this folder in your email submission.
If you have any questions, please call 905-563-2799 ext. 241.
Planning Application Forms
- Site Alteration and Tree Removal Permit Application
- Cash in Lieu of Parking Application
- Consent Application
- Minor Variance Application
- Official Plan Amendment and Zoning By-law Amendment Application
- Part Lot Control Application
- Property Information Request Form
- Site Plan Application-General
- Site Plan Application-Greenhouses
- Subdivision and Condominium Application
- Subdivision Agreement Application
- Validation of Title Application
Planning Pre-Consultation Meeting
Pre-consultation is required for Official Plan amendment applications, zoning by-law amendment applications, plan of subdivision applications, plan of condominium applications, consent applications and site plan applications. The purpose of pre-consultation is to ensure that the applicant is aware of the required supporting information before an application is submitted in order to prevent delays in processing their application.
Engineering Permit Application Forms
For more information on the Town of Lincoln's Engineering Permit Application Forms, please visit the Road & Transportation Permits page.