The Town is encouraging electronic submission of applications, where possible. Please see instructions below.
Submitting your development applications online
- For planning applications, please use this email
- For Engineering Permit application form submissions, please contact (905) 563-2799 ext. 234
Please note that a maximum of 20 MB can be accepted. If your file sizes are larger than this, please upload to a file transfer service of your choice (e.g., wetransfer, dropbox) and include the link to this folder in your email submission.
If you have any questions, please call 905-563-2799 ext. 241.
Planning Application Forms
- Site Alteration and Tree Removal Permit Application
- Cash in Lieu of Parking Application
- Consent Application
- Minor Variance Application
- Official Plan Amendment and Zoning By-law Amendment Application
- Part Lot Control Application
- Property Information Request Form
- Site Plan Application-General
- Site Plan Application-Greenhouses
- Subdivision and Condominium Application
- Subdivision Agreement Application
- Validation of Title Application
Planning Pre-Consultation Meeting
The Town of Lincoln requires that formal pre-consultation with Town and agency staff occurs prior to the submission of Official Plan Amendment, Zoning By-law Amendment, Plan of Subdivision and Condominium, Site Plan Control, and Consent applications. The purpose of this meeting is to identify the feasibility of a development concept, determine required planning applications, and identify the studies and reports necessary for planning applications.
Engineering Permit Application Forms
For more information on the Town of Lincoln's Engineering Permit Application Forms, please visit the Road & Transportation Permits page.