The Town of Lincoln’s skatepark and pump track was designed and constructed by New Line Skateparks and Transitions Bike Parks in 2020.
The Town was pleased to host an official grand opening community event in October of 2020.
Address: 5020 Serena Drive, Beamsville
Open daily, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m., weather permitting. The skatepark and pump track are unsupervised. Use at your own risk.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for the adequate care, protection and supervision of their child(ren)
- Skatepark and pump track are for skateboards, rollerblades, scooters, bicycles and wheelchairs. All others are prohibited.
- No motorized vehicles
- Helmet, elbow and knee pads are recommended
- Dry surfaces are safest. Wet conditions are dangerous. Do not use when dangerous conditions exist.
- One direction and no stopping on the pump track