Methods of payment
1. By mail
- To be received by 4:30 p.m. on the due date and addressed to:
Town of Lincoln Finance Department
4800 South Service Road
Beamsville, ON L3J 1L3
2. In person
- At the Municipal Office during office hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday) by cash, cheque or debit card or by depositing payment by cheque in the After Hours Mail Deposit located at the front entrance of Town Hall (please reference your account number on your cheque)
3. At most financial institutions
- Until the due date. Please allow 5 business days for processing or penalty and interest may apply.
4. Pre-authorized payment
- If you wish to set up your account on a pre-authorized payment plan, please complete the Pre-Authorized Debit (PAD) agreement from our Online Accounts page.
5. Electronic bill payment
- Online banking, telephone banking, ATM Machine, software linkups, etc. (It will be necessary for you to apply at your financial institution for this service).
- Property Tax – Go to your on-line banking and search for “L” for Lincoln-Property Taxes under add payee. Use all 19 digits of your roll number; no dashes or spaces.
- Utility Bill - Go to your on-line banking and search for “L” for Lincoln-Utility/Water/Wastewater under add payee. Use all 12 digits of your account number; no dashes or spaces.
- Please allow sufficient time for payments to reach the Town by the due date. Up to 3 business days may be required for bank payments.
6. Credit card
- Through Paymentus Corporation, a third party automated payment service, that accepts Visa or Mastercard. A convenience fee will be charged. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing. When using Paymentus please note that there is a 1.75% charge for making Property Tax or Utility payments and 3% for Miscellaneous Payments from the third party. “