Collection of Wastewater
In the Town of Lincoln, there are two primary wastewater collection systems.
Vineland/Jordan wastewater collection system
- Includes the eastern half of the municipality (i.e., between Jordan Road and Martin Road) and Campden.
- This system outlets to a pumping station at the South Service Road, just west of Victoria Avenue.
- It is then conveyed via a force main to the lower end of the Beamsville wastewater collection system.
- The Town’s primary infrastructure in the Vineland/Jordan system consists of approximately 27 kilometers of piping and 435 access chambers.
Beamsville wastewater collection system
- Includes the western half of the municipality (i.e., between Lincoln Avenue and Sann Road)
- This system, along with the flows from the Vineland/Jordan system, outlets to a pumping station at the northern end of Ontario Street.
- The combined system flows are then conveyed via a force main to the Region’s’ Baker Road Sewage Treatment Plant in Grimsby.
- The Town’s primary infrastructure in this system consists of approximately 49 kilometers of piping and 607 access chambers.
Any further questions regarding the Town’s wastewater systems can be directed to the Public Works Department at 905-563-2799 ext. 234.