Parking Ticket Payment & Screening Request Form
Parking Ticket Payment Options
Parking tickets can be paid online (24/7) or in-person at Town Hall during business hours of Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Pay online securely with Visa or MasterCard
Instructions for paying online:
- The link above will take you to Paymentus, a secure third party automated payment service, a convenience fee will be charged.
- In the Account & Payment Information window, select "Miscellaneous Payment" from the three options provided.
- Account number: enter MSPKT0 then your ticket number (e.g. MSPKT0#####) *Ticket number is located at the top right of the ticket.
- Fill in your payment information and the confirm payment window will appear to complete your transaction.
If you require assistance, please call Town Hall for support during business hours, Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. at 905-563-2799 ext. 222.
Dispute a Parking Ticket
You can dispute a parking penalty notice (ticket) by booking a screening with a screening officer at the Town of Lincoln by:
- Completing and online Screening Request Form or;
- Visiting the Municipal Law Enforcement Department in person at Town Hall