Vaccination Clinics in Niagara
Looking to get a COVID-19 vaccine. These are available at:
- One of the Niagara Region Public Health clinics
- Participating pharmacies
- Participating family doctor's offices
- Participating medical walk-in clinics
Have questions about the vaccine or eligibility?
- Full details on eligibility or visit COVID-19 vaccine resources on Niagara Region's website.
- Lincoln residents can register for any vaccine clinic site in the Niagara Region or across the province.
- Johnson & Johnson (Janssen) and Novavax COVID-19 vaccines - Individuals 18 years and older interested in accessing a dose of either of these vaccines should contact Niagara Region Public Health at 905-688-8248, ext. 7425.
Need a Ride?
- The Province of Ontario is extending free rides to vaccination sites for people with mobility issues, through the Accessible Drive to Vaccines Program.
- Rides are available to seniors who need transportation to get to their appointment through Community Support Services of Niagara at 905-682-3800 ext. 709.
- Free transit fare is available through NRT OnDemand to residents travelling to and from their COVID-19 vaccination appointments. To receive the free fare, riders are required to show the driver a vaccination appointment confirmation (e-mail or another format) to board transit and proof of vaccination for the return trip. This process applies to appointments for both the first and second dose.
- Free rides to vaccination appointments are also available for Niagara Specialized Transit.
- Niagara Region Senior Community Programs provide transportation to residents in the 80+ age group who have a vaccination appointment but no other means of transportation to get there. Call: 905-984-2621 (or toll free: 1-877-212-3922)
Out of Province Vaccines
To report a vaccination that was administered outside of Ontario, please complete Niagara Region Public Health's online form.
The Town of Lincoln customer service staff are available at 905-563-8205 (Mon to Fri 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.) to assist with any questions.