The Town of Lincoln encourages individuals of all ages and abilities to play an active role in their community by volunteering their time to help make a positive impact on their community.
Volunteers are interviewed and matched with positions that meet their individual needs and interests and are provided with training and supervision. The Town of Lincoln invests time and resources to provide volunteers with an opportunity for an enjoyable and rewarding experience.
- Volunteers must be 14+ years
A criminal record check (Vulnerable Sector Screening) will be required of the successful volunteer candidate ONLY if they are working with participants under the age of 18.
Please explore our current opportunities for upcoming volunteer opportunities.
10 Other Ways to Make a Community Impact
- Shop local / Support local farmers
- Donate items you no longer need or use
- Donate items to a local organization
- Donate food and pantry items to local food banks
- Donate blood at Canadian Blood Services
- Help clean up your neighborhood
- Volunteering at a non-profit
- Volunteer at local senior centers
- Join a community garden
- Random acts of kindness