Submit your building permit online through CLOUDPERMIT
Effective April 3, 2023 the Town of Lincoln is pleased to offer our cloud-based permit software Cloudpermit. You can complete the entire building permit process online, on any mobile device.
With Cloudpermit, you can:
- Apply for building permits at any time, from anywhere
- Check the status of your building permit or building inspection (when your application status changes, you’ll automatically receive an email letting you know)
- Schedule or cancel building inspections
- Communicate with Building Department staff with time-stamped messages
- Pay for your building permit with a credit card, debit card, or e-transfer
- Request and submit changes to an existing building permit
How To Get Started
To start, create your Cloudpermit account by visiting https://ca.cloudpermit.com/login. Cloudpermit currently supports Firefox, Google, and Safari browsers. Once registered, you can apply for building permits and track their progress online.
More Cloudpermit Help
How-to videos and support materials:
Cloudpermit has a variety of resources to help you – check out Cloudpermit Support for instructions on the basics and watch the instructional videos below to learn how to use the software (watch more here):
- 'Cloudpermit - How to Submit a Building Permit Application' - video
- 'How to Send a Message on Cloudpermit' - video
- 'How to Request Inspections' - video
Let us know if you have any questions – we’re happy to help! You can contact us at (905) 563-2799 ext. 220.
Manual, Paper Applications
If you don’t have online access, or you’re unable to apply digitally, you can still make a manual permit application. You can apply in-person at Town Hall, or mail your application to:
Town of Lincoln
4800 South Service Road
Beamsville, ON L3J 1L3
When applying in person or by mail, please provide a completed building permit application form and a copy of your drawings and all other supporting documentation.
If you have any questions, please call 905-563-2799 ext. 220.
Building Permit Application Forms
- Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish
- Pool Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application
- Niagara Region Septic System Inspection Application
- Owner’s Authorization Form
Engineering Permit Application Forms
For more information on the Town of Lincoln's Engineering Permit Application Forms, please visit the Road & Transportation Permits page.