Leaf and Snow Buddie Volunteers Needed (Winter/Spring 2016-17)
Information session on Tuesday, Jan. 17, 2016, at 6 p.m. at the Fleming Centre. The session will provide an overview of the program and the volunteer commitment. Following the session, interested volunteers can sign up!
The Town of Lincoln and Community Support Services Niagara are looking for your help with leaf and snow removal for senior citizens in your community.
About the program:
- Leaf and Snow Buddies gives volunteers the opportunity to be matched with a senior, helping keep their driveway and sidewalks clear of snow, and rake leaves from their lawn
- The program is a great opportunity for students to gain volunteer experience, receive community service hours and help out in their community
For more information visit http://www.cssn.ca/snowbuddies.html
To volunteer, apply online at http://www.cssn.ca/files/LSBvolunteerreg.pdf
Canada 150 Volunteers
The Town of Lincoln is currently planning a fantastic year to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday, with a variety of events and activities that will celebrate our rich history, culture and diversity.
If you are interested in being involved, please complete the following form:
2017 Summer Volunteers
(Ages 13 - 16)
Are you interested in volunteering at Camp or one of the Pools?
A youth volunteer fair will be held in April 2017. Further information to be provided soon.
Pool Volunteers at the Jordan Lions Pool or Allan F. Gretsinger Pool
- Volunteers must have completed Swim 10 / Swimmer 6 or Bronze Medallion and be 13yrs of age
- Volunteers will be contacted by a Head Guard in June
Camp Volunteers at Summer Adventure Camp in Jordan or Specialty Camps at the Fleming Centre
- Volunteers may join us at camp for a maximum of two weeks
- Volunteers will be contacted in May by the Summer Camp Coordinator and be required to attend an interview and orientation session
Deadline for applications:
- Volunteer applications are due May 5, 2017 to the Sport, Recreation and Culture Department.
For more information contact the Sport, Recreation and Culture Department at 905-563-8205 or email Lori at email@example.com