Canada 150 Volunteers
The Town of Lincoln is currently planning a fantastic year to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday, with a variety of events and activities that will celebrate our rich history, culture and diversity.
If you are interested in being involved, please complete the following form:
2017 Summer Volunteers
(Ages 13 - 16)
Are you interested in volunteering at Camp or one of the Pools?
A youth volunteer fair will be held on April 26, 2017 from 3:30 - 5:30 pm at the Fleming Centre.
Pool Volunteers at the Jordan Lions Pool or Allan F. Gretsinger Pool
- Volunteers must have completed Swim 10 / Swimmer 6 or Bronze Medallion and be 13yrs of age
- Volunteers will be contacted by a Head Guard in June
Camp Volunteers at Summer Adventure Camp in Jordan or Specialty Camps at the Fleming Centre
- Volunteers may join us at camp for a maximum of two weeks
- Volunteers will be contacted in May by the Summer Camp Coordinator and be required to attend an interview and orientation session
Deadline for applications:
- Volunteer applications are due May 5, 2017 to the Sport, Recreation and Culture Department.
For more information contact the Sport, Recreation and Culture Department at 905-563-8205 or email Lori at firstname.lastname@example.org
Leaf and Snow Buddie Volunteers Needed (Winter/Spring 2017-18)
The Town of Lincoln and Community Support Services Niagara are looking for your help with leaf and snow removal for senior citizens in your community.
About the program:
- Leaf and Snow Buddies gives volunteers the opportunity to be matched with a senior, helping keep their driveway and sidewalks clear of snow, and rake leaves from their lawn
- The program is a great opportunity for students to gain volunteer experience, receive community service hours and help out in their community
If interested, contact the Town of Lincoln at 905-563-2799 ext. 234.