SUMMER ADVENTURE CAMP 2017
The Town of Lincoln is proud to offer quality programs to the community and strive each year to provide children with an enjoyable and safe experience. Our goal is for each camper to have a safe, fun and cooperative atmosphere to learn, play and grow socially, emotionally and physically!
SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION INFORMATION
IN PERSON REGISTRATION at The Fleming Centre
Starting Thursday, May 4, 2017, from 5-8 p.m.
On-going starting Friday, May 5, 2017, during Fleming Centre operating hours
Payment can be made by cash, cheque or debit.
Starting Thursday, May 4, 2017, at 5 p.m.
- Click on Community Guide & Facility/Program Scheduled button on Home Page
- Click on Recreation Scheduling and Registration Website Link
- Click on Online Services button on Home Page
- Click on Register online for fitness, camps and aquatics link
- If you have already created an online account, click on Login, enter email address and password
- If you have an existing email from past registrations, but need an online password, click on Login, enter email address and click on Forgot Password. A link to set your password will be sent to you - once set, follow the steps to the Login Screen again.
- If you do not have an exciting account, select create account and complete the required information (NOTE: you must include children's birth date, or you will be unable to register for some programs)
- Once you are logged on successfully, click on Recreation Programs, Aquatics and Camp Registration tab and select the class you wish to register for.
Payment must be made with Visa, Mastercard or American Express. Payment must be received in full.
For assistance with online registration, please call 905-563-2799 ext. 283, 239 or 319.
DATES AND THEMES
Information on Summer Adventure Camp at the Jordan Arena or Specialty Camps at the Fleming Centre can be found below.
Click here for a copy of the parent handbook - coming spring 2017
Click her for the camper information form (to be completed with registration)
2017 CAMP FEEDBACK
Please provide your feedback on our 2017 camps here: Coming soon
Our summer camps have the support of many youth volunteers throughout the summer. If you are a youth, or know a youth between the ages of 13 - 16 years of age they may be eligible to volunteer.
Applications forms are due Friday, May 12, 2017 to the Sport, Recreation and Culture Department (at the Fleming Centre or Town Hall).
For more information on Summer Adventure Camp please contact Lori Laird, Recreation Coordinator 905-563-2799 ext. 283 or email email@example.com.