Parks & Trails
The Town of Lincoln has several wonderful community and neighbourhood parks for residents and visitors to use. The parks offer a variety of sports facilities, playgrounds, walking trails and passive areas.
CHARLES DALEY PARK
(1969 North Service Rd, Jordan)
Charles Daley Park is a 22.5 acre waterfront park located on the North Service Road between Jordan Road and Seventh Street. The park functions as a passive park for picnicking, group gatherings and special events.
- Two beautiful beachfronts
- Two inlets of the Fifteen and Sixteen Mile Creeks provide a picturesque area to canoe, paddle and fish.
- Picnic areas
- Memorial boardwalk
Charles Daley Park will be open the May long weekend to the Thanksgiving weekend from 6:00 am until 10:00 pm.
Note: The washrooms will be open 7:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times
- Open fires are not permitted
- Propane barbeques are allowed. Charcoal barbeques are not permitted.
- Overnight camping is not permitted
- Vehicles are not permitted on grass or boardwalk
- No cutting or removing flowers, plants, rocks or sand from park
- Alcohol is not permitted
The east and west pavillion, and the upper area of the park are available for rent. Please contact the Facilities Clerk for availability, insurance requirements, rates and fees at 905-563-8205 ext 229, or email@example.com.
THE ROTARY SHELL AT CHARLES DALEY PARK
The Rotary Shell is a performance venue for local community based schools, churches, volunteer organizations, service groups and Town Sponsored events.
If you organization or group is interested in renting the Rotary Shell for a concert or performance the Application Deadline for 2015 events is January 31, 2015. Applications are accepted at the Sport, Recreation and Culture Department at Town Hall.
BEAMSVILLE LIONS COMMUNITY PARK
(5162 Fly Rd., Beamsville)
Beamsville Lions Community Park is a 47 acre sports park. The park is open from May long week end until Thanksgiving weekend.
- soccer pitches
- soccer mini-fields
- softball diamonds
- hardball diamond
Please contact the Facilities Clerk for availability, insurance requirements and rates and fees at 905-563-8205 ext. 229, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plan your route or just explore the Town of Lincoln Trails and Bikeways System. The trail offers on and off-road walking trails, multi-use trials, connections to local, regional, provincial and national trail systems.
- Share the rail and keep right except to pass
- When passing, alert other trail visitors and use caution
- Respect the trail environment and neighbouring lands
- Cyclists, control your speed and yield to other cyclists and pedestrians
- Pick up after your pets