Explore Lincoln via Google maps and imagery!
Located between Hamilton and Niagara Falls on the Niagara Peninsula, Lincoln is part of the quickly-growing Niagara region.
In Lincoln, you can find more than the world's most delicious and safe fruits and vegetables. It's also home to wineries, technology, manufacturing, and tourism companies.
- Home to thriving agriculture and manufacturing industries
- Strong player in the Ontario wine and grape industry – contributes 2.3 billion in business revenue to Ontario’s economy
- businesses located in Lincoln contribute more than 58.6 million towards Canada’s Gross Domestic Product
- Within a day’s drive of 55% of the U.S. and 60% of Canada’s population
- Located on the Queen Elizabeth Highway serving as a gateway to numerous airports and border crossings
- Part of the planned expansion for the province-wide GO transit system
Innovation and Community Growth
- Building blocks of innovative work and research is being done at:
- Vineland Research and Innovation Centre
- Brock University
- Niagara College