Pools, Spray Pads and Swim Lessons
Lincoln Outdoor Pools
- Allan F. Gretsinger Community Pool (4361 Central Ave, Beamsville - 905-563-2799 ext. 421), Opens: June 3, 2017
- Jordan Lions Pool (4th Avenue, Jordan - 905-563-2799 ext. 431), Opens: June 30, 2017
Public swim schedules will be posted in April 2017.
- Hilary Bald Park Spray Pad (Garden Gate Terrace, Beamsville)
June to September
Monday - Sunday, 9 a.m - 8 p.m.
- Jordan Lions Park Spray Pad (4th Avenue, Jordan)
July to Labour Day
Monday - Sunday, 9 a.m. - 8 p.m.
*Spray Pads are open as weather permitting
Swimming Lessons Registrations Dates
Lincoln Lightning Swim Team and private lessons at Jordan Lions Pool or Allan F. Gretsinger Pool:
Lincoln resident’s registration:
Thursday, April 6, 2017
5 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- In person at Fleming Centre
Out of town individuals:
Starting 9 a.m. on Friday April 7, 2017
- In person at the Fleming Centre
Class swimming lessons at the Allan F. Gretsinger Community Pool, Beamsville
Jordan Lions Pool, Jordan
Saturday, April 8, 2017
9 a.m. – noon
- In-person at the Fleming Centre
Ongoing registration for swim lessons will be accepted during regular hours at the Fleming Centre starting Sunday, April 9, 2017.
Details on swimming lessons:
The Town of Lincoln’s goal is to offer the highest quality swimming and water safety education programs to your children through the Red Cross Swim Programs. The Town of Lincoln has successfully run the Red Cross Swim Program for many years with positive community feedback received from parents and children. Listed below is information the program, schedules and fees.
2017 Lesson Information:
Additional Information about Red Cross Lessons:
- Red Cross Swim Level Progress Chart
- Red Cross Swim Level Information
- Level Conversion Chart from Lifesaving Society to Red Cross Swim
- Level Conversion Chart from YMCA to Red Cross Swim
For more information on the Red Cross Programs view the following Red Cross Newsletters:
- Red Cross Swim Preschool Newsletter - Ages 4 to 36 months
- Red Cross Swim Preschool Newsletter - Ages 3 - 5 yrs
- Red Cross Swim Newsletter - Level 1 - 5
- Red Cross Swim Newsletter - Level 6 - 10
Lincoln Lightning Swim Team
The Lincoln Lightning Swim Team offers children the opportunity to experience competitive swimming in a positive, encouraging and rewarding atmosphere while improving stroke technique and endurance, building team unity, forging new friendships and developing good sportsmanship.
Advanced Leadership Courses
The Town of Lincoln offers Lifesaving Society Fitness, Bronze Star, Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross Courses.
Pool passes are available for use at the Allan F. Gretsinger Pool and the Jordan Lions Pool for leisure swims, lane swim and fitness classes.
Please contact the Town of Lincoln at 905-563-2799 ext. 319
Jodi Dickinson, Recreation Coordinator
905-563-2799 ext. 239
During the summer months, the Lifeguarding staff are available at each of the pools to answer any questions:
Allan F. Gretsinger Community Pool - 905-563-2799 ext 421
Jordan Lions Pool - 905-563-2799 ext 431